Project Name: Muzaffar Garden City (a 14 storied building complex)
Location: Ranabhola, Uttara, Dhaka.
Land Area: 42 Katha
Number of Tower: 04 (Mihrimah-Maryam-Sweety-Nimmi)
Number of Flat: 36 in each building
Mihrimah: Type-A: 1410 sft., Type-B: 1398 sft., Type-C: 1349 sft.
Maryam: Type-A: 1293 sft., Type-B: 1366 sft., Type-C: 1379 sft.
Sweety: Type-A: 1186 sft., Type-B: 1221 sft., Type-C: 1287 sft.
Nimmi: Type-A: 1227 sft., Type-B: 1239 sft., Type-C: 1306 sft.
Parking: 121 Nos.
Lift: 04 Nos.
Handover Date: December 2019.
▪ Metal door for main entrance with foreign door lock and handle.
▪ Check viewer and safety chain.
▪ Good quality calling bell switch beside the main door and apartment number plate.
▪ Internal door frames will be made from wood.
▪ Veneer wood door shutter including mortise lock & tower bolt with French polish for internal door shutter.
▪ Best quality PVC door frame and shutter for toilet.
▪ Aluminum sliding windows with mosquito net provision at external window.
▪ Rain water barrier in external window.
▪ Standard safety grill in all windows with matching enamel paint.
▪ All internal & external walls will be 5” brick walls with 1st class bricks as per architectural drawing.
▪ Wall surface will be finished with smooth plaster and plastic paint.
▪ RAK or equivalent Homogenous floor tiles (16”×16”) in all rooms.
▪ Plastic paint in all internal walls and distemper paint on ceilings (Berger/Asian/Equiv).
▪ Veranda railing will be as per design.
▪ Rain water barrier in all verandas.
▪ RAK/Equivalent floor tiles (16”×16”).
Painting & Polishing:
▪ Plastic paint in internal walls (Berger/Asian/Aqua).
▪ French polish in door frames and shutters.
▪ All grill, railing and metallic surfaces will be painted with enamel paint.
▪ Good quality weather coat at exposed surface of building (Berger/Asian/Aqua).
▪ RAK/Eqv. ceramic tiles (10”×13”) up to false slab in all bath and (8”×12”) size tiles up to 5’ height in servant bath.
▪ RAK/Eqv. commode and basin in all bathrooms (excluding servant toilet).
▪ Long pan with plastic lowdown in servant toilet of RAK/equivalent.
▪ Standard quality soap cases, towel rail, paper holder, glass shelf will be the best quality local made at all bathrooms (excluding servant toilet).
▪ Ceramic floor tiles in all bathrooms (12”×12”) of RAK/Equivalent tiles with matching wall tiles.
▪ Provision for hot and cold water in master bath and child bath.
▪ Soap case, towel rail in servant toilet.
▪ Large size (24”×24”) mirror with overhead lamps at master bath and (18”×24”) size mirror with overhead lamps at other bathrooms except servant bathroom.
▪ Grating in all bathrooms & kitchen.
▪ Cockroach grating in master bathroom.
▪ Concrete platform for sink and gas burner.
▪ One high polished stainless steel sink with mixture (Turkey/Malaysia/Eqiv.)
▪ Concealed hot and cold water line.
▪ Exhaust fan located at any suitable place.
▪ Homogeneous RAK/Eqiv. floor tiles (16”×16”).
▪ Glazed wall tiles upto 7’ height (RAK/Eqiv.)
Features & Amenities
▪ Reputed professional consultant will prepare architectural planning and structural design.
▪ Structural design parameters based on American Concrete Institute (ACI) and American Society for Testing Materials (ASTM) codes.
▪ Heavy reinforced cement concrete foundation.
▪ Systematic structural combination of steel reinforced concrete frames & shear wall core.
▪ Floor slabs all reinforced cement concrete.
▪ Sub-soil investigation and soil composition comprehensively by latest testing equipment and laboratory techniques.
▪ Comprehensive section by section checking and testing of all steel reinforcement by professional designers and supervising engineers.
▪ Direct supervision at every stage of construction by a team of experienced and qualified professional to ensure highest quality of workmanship.
▪ Experienced engineers will supervise directly at every stage of construction to ensure highest quality workmanship.
▪ Full supervision and quality assured by the experts who have many years of practical experience on supervision and quality control of a numerous residential and commercial building projects.
▪ Best quality wires (BRB/Paradise/Eqiv.).
▪ Imported switches and sockets.
▪ Separate electric distribution box for each apartment.
▪ All power outlets with earth connection.
▪ Telephone sockets in master bed, child bed and living room.
▪ Concealed intercom line.
▪ Satellite TV cable in the living, family living room and master bedroom.
▪ AC provision for master bed, child bed and living room.
▪ 4 emergency light and fan points to serve at the time of power failure.
▪ Secured decorative MS gate with proper lighting system as per design.
▪ Comfortable internal driveway.
▪ Separate mail box and guard post.
▪ Reception desk with intercom system to connect each apartment.
▪ Tiled floor in reception area.
▪ Security guards and driver’s waiting room and toilet.
Lift Lobbies and Staircases:
▪ One 8 passenger lift.
▪ Tiled floor in reception area.
▪ One residential standby generator will be provided.
▪ Generator will serve lift, water pump, stairs, community room and all emergency points.
▪ Enough parking spaces on the basement and ground floors. The parking spaces will be reserved through marking the respective apartment numbers.
▪ Spacious and comfortable internal driveway.
▪ Drivers waiting room with toilet.
Substation and Water Pump:
▪ A substation will be provided on the ground floor with the required capacity.
▪ Substation equipment will be best quality (local standard).
▪ 2 water lifting pump (Pedrollo/Sear/eqiv.) with auto change over switch (one standby).
▪ Gas pipeline connection in each apartment.
▪ Each apartment will have independent electric meter.
▪ Water proofing for protection.
▪ Garden, cloth drying area.